Autumn is officially upon us and while I do cherish the crisp fall nights and the beautiful dance of falling leaves, I’m sure my cabin fever will set in soon enough. And as most New Yorkers do, I’m already creating my escape plan to a beach or somewhere slightly more tropic than below freezing. So here’s an essential guide to your winter getaway packing list, why not get started now? Ticket not included.
1. Deux Lux Varick Weekender in Charcoal, $205: the perfect carry-on that will fit all of your travel necessities and it’s woven material will last through any travel mishap (spilled coffee, etc). The best part is that it is vegan leather, so no animals were harmed in making this bag.
2. Barraca Chic Hera Bathing Suit, $520: you can’t go wrong with a sexy swim suit by Barraca Chic, my go-to swimwear line.
3. MALIN + GOETZ Essential Kit, $30: all of your favorite products in mini sizes!
4. Tejo Fringed Drops, $228: wear these statement earrings day to-night.
5. Dolce & Gabbana Dress, $1,625: the colorful print and breezy style of this dress are made for trips to an island.
6. Ramoncinas Espadrilles, $33: authentic espadrilles from Spain.
7. Whiting & Davis Passport Cover, $65: a passport cover with a silver metal mesh shell? Yes, please.
8. Art of Henri Body Chain, $234: pair this body chain with your bathing suit or under a crop top or loose blouse, either way it will make a statement.
9. Fendi Crystal Sunglasses, $530: two of my favorite things together at last, a cat eye and crystals.
10. Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kit, $16: an all-inclusive kit designed to help survive any beauty, fashion, or personal care predicament. Never leave home without it.
11. Josie Maran Argan Oil Moisturizing Stick, $22: use this multi-purpose balm for moisturizing, fixing fly aways, soothing sunburn and the list goes on: an absolute must-have for your next getaway.
Jeanette | @jeanettezinno